We are grateful for our many local and national alliances which share our compassion about all types of caregiving families.
Alzheimer’s Foundation of America – NY
America’s Promise – D.C.
ARCH Lifespan Respite – VA
Bookend Caregiving (UNC) – NC
Camp Corral – NC
Caregiver Media Group – FL
Caregiver Action Network – D.C.
Caring Across Generations – D.C. & NY
Elizabeth Dole Foundation – D.C.
Family Caregiver Alliance – CA
FL Lifespan Respite Alliance – FL
Helen Bader School of Social Work – WI
Hope Loves Company – NJ
Kids Are Caregivers Too – VA
Leading Age – D.C.
Lorenzo’s House – IL
Media Policy Institute – CA
National Alliance for Caregiving – D.C.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society – D.C.
No Barriers USA – CO
Psycharmor – CA
Rosalynn Carter Institute of Caregiving – GA
Temple University – PA
The School District of Palm Beach County – FL
Windshadow – NC
Menu of Services for Affiliates
- Initial consultation and determination of synergy between AACY and the non-profit
- Presentations to community stakeholders
- Review of affiliate grant proposals and related activities designed for development of the non-profit’s Caregiving Youth Project
- Skills Building/Support Group proprietary curriculum, evaluation and handouts
- Camp Treasure, Continuing Care and Bereavement Transition handouts for caregiving youth
- Communication with AACY staff to troubleshoot and/or provide recommendations to affiliate regarding specific client and/or development issues
- Bi-annual review of progress and recommendations for process improvement.
- Use of AACY logo and the terms “in affiliation with” in the creation and printing of marketing collateral with the written approval of AACY in advance of printing
- Utilization of the AACY toll free number and answering services for the non-profit clients and family, including referrals to the non-profit
- E-distribution of “Treasure Talk” to clients and stakeholders of the non-profit as provided to AACY by the non-profit along with permission to use a print version for distribution by the non-profit to clients and stakeholders without email access
- Monthly attendance via telephone at AACY team meetings
- Attendance at AACY sponsored events
- Introduction to media, research and publishing opportunities as they arise
- Posting of AACY approved information about the non-profit on the AACY web site with links to local resources as supplied to AACY by the non-profit that will appear under the category of “Affiliates” at www.aacy.org
Our programs rely on contributions from our community.
If you are able to donate to American Association of Caregiving Youth, please do so here.
If you are able to volunteer for our programs or at our events, contact us here.