We are grateful for our many local and national alliances which share our compassion about all types of caregiving families.
Alzheimer’s Foundation of America – NY
America’s Promise – D.C.
ARCH Lifespan Respite – VA
Bookend Caregiving (UNC) – NC
Camp Corral – NC
Caregiver Media Group – FL
Caregiver Action Network – D.C.
Caring Across Generations – D.C. & NY
Elizabeth Dole Foundation – D.C.
Family Caregiver Alliance – CA
FL Lifespan Respite Alliance – FL
Helen Bader School of Social Work – WI
Hope Loves Company – NJ
Kids Are Caregivers Too – VA
Leading Age – D.C.
Lorenzo’s House – IL
Media Policy Institute – CA
National Alliance for Caregiving – D.C.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society – D.C.
No Barriers USA – CO
Psycharmor – CA
Rosalynn Carter Institute of Caregiving – GA
Temple University – PA
The School District of Palm Beach County – FL
Windshadow – NC
Menu of Services for Affiliates
- Initial consultation and determination of synergy between AACY and the non-profit
- Presentations to community stakeholders
- Review of affiliate grant proposals and related activities designed for development of the non-profit’s Caregiving Youth Project
- Skills Building/Support Group proprietary curriculum, evaluation and handouts
- Camp Treasure, Continuing Care and Bereavement Transition handouts for caregiving youth
- Communication with AACY staff to troubleshoot and/or provide recommendations to affiliate regarding specific client and/or development issues
- Bi-annual review of progress and recommendations for process improvement.
- Use of AACY logo and the terms “in affiliation with” in the creation and printing of marketing collateral with the written approval of AACY in advance of printing
- Utilization of the AACY toll free number and answering services for the non-profit clients and family, including referrals to the non-profit
- E-distribution of “Treasure Talk” to clients and stakeholders of the non-profit as provided to AACY by the non-profit along with permission to use a print version for distribution by the non-profit to clients and stakeholders without email access
- Monthly attendance via telephone at AACY team meetings
- Attendance at AACY sponsored events
- Introduction to media, research and publishing opportunities as they arise
- Posting of AACY approved information about the non-profit on the AACY web site with links to local resources as supplied to AACY by the non-profit that will appear under the category of “Affiliates” at www.aacy.org