Please support us with a financial contribution, so the hidden population of Caregiving Youth becomes visible as a vital resource within our society. Thank You!
One of the many ways you can support AACY in 2021 is to Sponsor a Caregiving Youth! For $100/month or a one-time donation of $1,200, you may sponsor a youth of your choice. For more information on this new initiative, please contact Julie Chapman, Executive Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
The American Association of Caregiving Youth is a Florida 501 (c) (3) corporation.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#ch12431) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FORM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 800-435-752 WITHIN THE STATE OF WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM.
REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
100% of all proceeds benefit AACY. All donations are tax-deductible!
FUNDING IS ALWAYS A CHALLENGE FOR ALL NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS – See our 501(c)3 Information below.
Donations can be specific for the Caregiving Youth Project (CYP) of Palm Beach County or for the expansion to reach more youth caregivers.
Complete the donation form above or call 561-391-7401 or 800-508-9618 to donate today!
Click here to learn more about Microdonations.
- Personal Emergency Response System $22/month
- Respite – a four hour break for a youth $80
- In home tutoring $50/hour
- Camp Treasure – overnight fun $390
Planned Giving is the process of making a charitable gift during a donor’s life or at death that is part of his or her financial or estate plan. It makes use of legal and tax strategies and/or financial products requiring donors to turn to professionals for assistance.
Often times, when developing an estate plan, it may be of a person’s interest or benefit to leave part of their estate to a specific Non-Profit Organization- In your case, we hope you choose AACY!
Planned gifts can range from the relatively simple bequest made in a will, to gifts like charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts that provide major gifts to a Non-Profit while at the same time returning income to the donor.
AACY is dedicated to serving our planned givers’ interests. We are open to accepting any planned gift specifically geared toward any child, school, or aspect of our Organization. Additionally, we will happily accept any asset that you are generously considering for our organization!
At AACY we will work with your estate planning attorney to make sure all technicalities are handled in order to make sure your gift is passed on quickly and cost efficiently to our organization. Simply have your estate planning attorney contact our office and we will set up a meeting to ensure your gift is properly bequested.
Here, at AACY we are extremely appreciative and grateful of all of our planned giving partners. It is a great honor to be included in anybody’s estate and we assure that any gift will be put to a fantastic cause.
- Lap top computers for Caregiving Youth for academic support.
- AACY Caregiving Youth Scholarship with the George Snow Foundation.
- Drivers to help Caregiving Youth attend activities, deliver activity supplies, and/or food.
- Help with social media outreach – share posts, write articles, – or simply “like” us on Facebook!
- Assistance with Special Projects to improve the lives of Caregiving Youth and their families.
- Generic gift cards to help Caregiving Youth families with food or other needed items.
- “Regiftables” for our Holiday Celebration
- Tutoring support.
- Initiate acts of kindness for selected youth and their family.