NATIONAL ADVISORY COUNCIL
- Provide ongoing support for the objectives of the AACY.
- Provide specific expertise and knowledge into the development and execution of priority initiatives sponsored by the AACY in the areas of education, awareness, research and direct services.
- Review and provide feedback on content and technical components of priority programs and initiatives.
- Serve as a resource to increase awareness of the needs of this under-served population.
- Serve as a resource to promote the value that AACY brings to this under-served population.
Diana Cose of Lorenzo’s House