- Allegiance Home Health and Rehab – sponsors fundraising events to benefit CYP families
- AmeriCorps members of Palm Beach County Literacy Coalition – assist with activities at Camp Treasure and reunion camp
- Back to School Bash – provides school supplies, physicals, hair-cuts and some uniforms for the return to school
- Boca Helping Hands – provides food, relief and employment resources for local families
- Boca Raton’s Promise – assists students who have a mental health diagnosis of their own with a Friends group as well a in Palm Beach County by participating in the Alliance for Mental Health to Break the Silence about mental health issues and available support services
- Call4Health – donates our toll-free 800 number
- Christ Fellowship Church – delivers meals at Thanksgiving to the homes of CYP families
- Clinics Can Help – provides free recycled needed medical equipment for families
- Cool Clothes Closet – provides free clothes for our youth who CYP staff take to shop there
- Families First – assists families in which grandparents have and/or need guardianship
- Florida Atlantic University – hosts Reunion Camp Treasure on its Boca Raton campus which includes swimming, high ropes and campus tours
- Linus Project – makes comfort blankets and a quilters group makes quilts for CYP participants who often have challenges sleeping at night
- Ruth and Norman Rales Jewish Family Services – provides counseling, information and food for families in Boca Raton and Delray Beach
- Spirit of Giving Network – shares information among non-profits, performs Live Scan background checks, gathers Holiday gifts and more.
- Temple B’nai Torah – members knit comfort dolls that are given to youth at Camp Treasure
- Touch-a-Heart Foundation – sponsored Holiday gifts for several selected CYP families
Our programs rely on contributions from our community.
If you are able to donate to American Association of Caregiving Youth, please do so here.
If you are able to volunteer for our programs or at our events, contact us here.