CAREGIVING YOUTH PROJECT
Step Up For Students administers five scholarship programs for Florida Schoolchildren:
· Florida Tax Credit and Family Empowerment scholarships for lower-income families
· Gardiner Scholarship for children with certain special needs or unique abilities
· Hope Scholarship for public schoolchildren who are bullied
· Reading Scholarship Accounts for public school students in grades three to five who struggle with reading
Please visit Step Up For Students for more detailed information on each of these opportunities.
The following scholarships are available to high school seniors.
We will publish more information including important deadlines as soon as they become available, so please check back here often!
- Alliance of Women Executives (AWE)
- Community Foundation Scholarship
- Eda & Cliff Viner Community Scholars Foundation
- George Snow Scholarship
- Goya Foods Culinary Arts Scholarship Program
- Ruth and Norman Rales Jewish Family Services
Summer Camp Scholarships
Click here for more information!
- SeniorCare Aging Matters Scholarship